Are you looking for a Dubai visa in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact one of Desert’s visa specialists who will arrange a Dubai visa to make the most of your trip in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc
- Submit documents relevant for processing of visa
- Use credit card to make payment
Alternatively, you can also dial us on +91 748591 3333 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you opt for other payment methods, such as bank transfer, cash deposit to avail of our professional services.
Upon submitting your details, our visa specialists will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking. If guarantee is not a requisite, we assure you of quick processing of visa.
- Upon your request, we can come and pick your guarantee documents up from doorsteps or your preferred location.
- UAE visa is in the form of online visa, and is usually issued as a single-entry visa.
- With a valid UAE, a tourist or visitor can enter UAE through any of its seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain.
- In the absence of a guarantor in UAE, visitor is entailed to provide a security deposit, preferably via Credit Card, Paypal or transferring amount to bank account.
- Security deposit is not a requisite for families touring UAE with tourism interest.
- It usually takes four to five days to process visa application. If it is required on urgent basis, you can opt for express visa services. Nevertheless, there may be changes for some nationalities.
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of 1367 USD for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individual visitor may have to deposit an Amount of 137 USD as a Security Deposit. ThisEntire amount will be returned back to you after your Exit from the Countryonce we will receive the scanned passport page showing the exit stamp of UAE.This is done to ensure that there are no Travelers who stay back/abscond evenafter the duration mentioned in his/her Visa is over.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not to provide any guarantee documents.
Dubai Visa Services, Dubai Visa Agency, UAE Visa from Gujarat
Are you curious about planning a trip to Dubai and about knowing a comprehensive guide for the city tour and visa related queries? Dubai Visa application has been a bit confusing lately due to the changes that have occurred in the procedure over the years. We have expertise in handling Dubai Visa Services with utmost care and our consultants make sure that they meet the deadlines. Candidates applying for Dubai Visa should have the required documents and our executives are always ready to assist you through the procedures. We make sure that our clients get stress-free about their visa application and rather enjoy the trip.
Tour Operator from Surat have an excellent track record in handling Dubai Holiday & Business Visa, UAE Visa from India, Dubai Visa from India, Dubai visa consultants, Dubai visa consultancy, Dubai visa agents, Dubai visa agency, and Dubai visa from Gujarat. Our Tourist Visa Consultants have extensive knowledge of immigration rules and different aspects of visa application. Leverage the skills of our experienced staff and get the delivery of work before time. We also handle queries regarding the tour and suggest the best strategies to plan an itinerary which would cost you less but give the ultimate pleasure of the memorable trip to Dubai.
We hope you get all your questions get cleared and allow us give you the best assistance for any mentioned purpose for the visit. So get ready to make your travel itinerary before you fly to this city of dreams.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the UAE Immigration Authority, we’ll send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section. Original copy of visa is not required.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional 40 USD per person. (courier charges extra).
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and Desert Planners should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, the RTT cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE.
- Some airline service providers may entail passengers for an ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which, at most, should be done 24hours prior to the stipulated flight departure time. Upon your request, the RTT can do it for you for an extra charge.
- If your visa application is denied by the UAE Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- A fine of 28 USD will be incurred from the guarantee amount, if the traveler is not able to travel upon the issuance of a visa.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of 40 USD per day will be incurred from the guarantee amount.
- The security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited, if a traveler on Desert’s sponsored visa has to face overstay due to imprisonment or committing of any crime.
- Once you leave the country, we require you to send us a copy of your passport’s page with the UAE immigration’s exit stamp. This will serve as a proof that you have left the country. Further, it enables us to double check it in our online system.
- The refund of security cheque is done only upon the clear confirmation of your departure from the country.
- A reliable travel insurance plan is inevitable to tackle unforeseen events like medical emergencies during your travel. If you don’t have one, the RTT can help you, though charges apply.
Reasons Of Visa Rejection
When applying for a visa in UAE, the following 10 points can be the reasons for the rejection or disapproval of your visa.
- The visa application of a female visitor, who is under the age of 25 years, is likely to be rejected, if she plans to travel alone.
- The UAE immigration will reject the application that is submitted with the handwritten copies of passport from nationalities, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- A visa application will be denied, if the applicant is blacklisted or is proved to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense
- The application may be rejected, if the applicant previously had a residence visa and exited the UAE without its cancellation.
- The application will be denied, if an individual had previously applied for a tourist visa and did not enter the country. In order to reapply, the previous visa should be cancelled.
- If photo used in the passport copies is blurred, your application is likely to get delayed or rejected.
- The visa application will be rejected, if the applicant’s profession is mentioned as a laborer, cultivator or other unskilled task.
- Typing errors in your visa application can lead to its disapproval.
- An individual cannot apply for a new visa for at least six months, if he had previously applied for a job visa through a company in the UAE and not enter the country.
- Chances are that the visa processing of applicants with identical personal details including name and place may be delayed or sometimes even eliminated.